On registration, we expect you to provide with an accurate and complete information of the compulsory fields. We also expect you to keep the information secure, specifically access passwords and payment information. Kindly update the information periodically to keep your account relevant. Unodigitech Financial Services will rely on any information you provide to us.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, you will choose a user name and password (“ID”). You are not allowed to share your ID or give access to your account to anyone else. Unodigitech Financial Services Premium subscription does not allow multiple users on a network or within an organization to use the same ID.
On knowledge, Unodigitech Financial Services may cancel or suspend your access to Unodigitech Financial premium services if it comes across you sharing your personal access without further obligation to you.
You are responsible for all the use of unodigitech.in premium service made by you or anyone else using your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID or any payment information, you must notify immediately by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We recommend that you do not select an obvious user password (such as your name) and that you change it regularly.
(A) When you participate and choose to subscribe to joint content subscription offers that Unodigitech Financial Services partners with; your email id, access password and entered personal information will be shared with the participating content partner brand via an encrypted server to server protocol. This sharing is to facilitate your seamless access across the partner brand’s platform. Once you login to the partner brand’s platform, specific terms and privacy policies of the partner brand (mentioned on its website) will apply.
(B) Joint offers including special price offers are generally limited to new users on the partner sites. Clubbed Offers on partner sites will not be available to you should your email id be registered with the partner website.
You are advised to study the offer before you subscribe.
Merely subscribing to such a joint offer does not make you eligible to gain access to the partner platform. Unodigitech Financial Services does not take responsibility of providing you with an access on the partner site for existing users/subscribers of these sites.
As a registered user of or subscriber to unodigitech.in you may choose to use unodigitech.in’s “Remember me” log in feature that enables you to be logged in automatically to business-standard.com whenever you visit business-standard.com without having to manually log in each time. We recommend that you do not enable this feature on any computer that is or may be used by anyone other than you in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to both your subscription details and features of unodigitech.in personal to you.
it includes comments sections, blogs and other interactive features that allow interaction between users and between users and Unodigitech. We call the information posted by or contributed by users “User Generated Content” or “UGC”.
If you wish to view or participate by way of UGC then you must comply with specific rules and guidelines. We also recommend that you read our Comments Guidelines which provide further guidance in relation to commenting on unodigitech.in.
You are responsible for all the content of any of your UGC that you or we publish. You are financially responsible to us for any claim against us by any third party that your UGC is not in accordance with the UGC policy
* Only publish UGC that is your original content and will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party when publishing UGC. Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC with recommendations to buy or not buy a particular share or other investment or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any share or other investment.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful.
* Not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
* Respectfully challenge different points of view but not personally attack other commentators.
* Not disguise the origin of any UGC and not impersonate any person or entity (including Business Standard employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any connection with any person or entity.
* Not post or otherwise publish any UGC unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic.
* Not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of unodigitech.in or any computer software or equipment.
* Not collect or store other users personal data.
* Not restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
* Comply with the guidelines for commenting set out in our Commenting FAQ.
It is not possible for unodigitech to fully monitor all UGC published on unodigitech.in but where we have actually received notice of any UGC that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review that UGC, decide whether to remove it from unodigitech.in and act accordingly. This may include banning a user from participation in UGC on unodigitech.in. If you believe that any UGC published on unodigitech.in infringes any legal rights that you may have or is not allowed under these terms and conditions, please notify us immediately with specific details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
In may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties, including websites of our advertisers and sponsors (what we call “Third Party Sites”), either directly or through frames. Third Party Sites also include co-branded with Business Standard and so include Unodigitech’s trade marks.
Unodigitech.in contains advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on unodigitech.in complies with international and national law. Unodigitech is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising, incorrect links or sponsorship material.
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from unodigitech.in belongs to unodigitech or its suppliers or contributors. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with the software. Do not install or use any of this software unless you agree to such licence agreement. Business Standard is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may happen if you download third party software.