Sri Anu Hospitals Private Limited
About Anu Hospitals
- Anu Hospitals was first started as Anu Gastro & Diabetic centre in February 2009, by Dr G.Ramesh.
- Initially, the strength of the hospital is twenty beds & provided Facilities in the field of Surgical Gastroenterology, General surgery, and diabetes.
- SRI Anu Hospitals' private limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on thirteen January 2012. It is a non-public unlisted company and is an assessed company limited by shares.
Board of Directors
- SRI Anu Hospitals private limited is majorly in Health Care Community, Personal & Social Services business for the last ten years and presently, company operations are active.
- Current board members & directors are SRIDEVI KELLA, VISWESWARARAO PULIPATI, KIRAN KUMAR SIRIPURAPU, Durga NAGARAJU KOWTHARAPU, GURU PRASAD PYLA and GAJULA RAMESH
|2009||Established: Anu Gastro & Diabetic centre in February 2009, by Dr G.Ramesh|
|2011||Transformed: Facilities twenty bedded hospitals are reworked to a hundred-bedded|
|2012||Pioneer: incorporated on thirteen January 2012. It is a non-public unlisted company and is an assessed company limited by shares|
|2013||Scaled: Opened super speciality Hospital, with Urology, Nephrology, Pediatric Surgery & Ortho.|
|2015||Expanded: Opened a 50 - bed hospital in Mylaavaram and expanded team multifold.|
|2018||Specialized: In the SS division, Anu opened Neurology and Cardiology for patients.|
|2021||Launched: Inception of Anu my baby High risk pregnancy and neonatal hospital, Transformed a 120 Beaded Multi-Speciality Hospital to Anu in Vishakhapatnam.|
Journey of Anu Hospitals
- In due course, because of continuous dedicated care and Facilities twenty bedded hospitals is reworked to a hundred-bedded Anu Hospitals in Jan 2011.
- On the side of the prevailing departments, newer departments OrthopedicsDiabetes & Diabetic footcare, pediatric orthopaedics, Gynecology, twenty-four hrs trauma, and critical care Facilities, were added. In Jan 2012, obesity surgeries were started in the hospital.
Anu Hospital Awards
- A moment of Pride and Honour! Happy to receive Twin Awards! Established Hospital Award bestowed to Anu Hospital, Thanjavur. Awards were presented by Dr C Vijaya Baskar, Minister for Health & Family Welfare, Government of Madras. Times care Achievers, Tamil Nadu 2020 was happening to honour and celebrate the success stories of those who created a marked distinction within the health care sector in Madras.
- The company's licensed capital stands at Rs 250.0 lakhs and has 100.0% paid capital which is Rs 250.0 lakhs. SRI Anu Hospitals private Limited's last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 29 Sept 2017. the corporate last updated its financials on 31 Mar 2017 as per the Ministry of Company Affairs (MCA).
Sri ANU Hospitals Priate Limited
Chalasani Venkata Krishnaiah Street,
Suryaraopet, Vijayawada - 520002,
For Detailed Search of Anu Hospitals
- ISIN: INE0GKB01014
- ISIN Description: Anu Hospitals Private Limited EQ
- Name of the Issuer: Anu Hospitals
- Former Name: Anu Hospitals Private Limited
- Security Type Description: Equity Shares
- ISIN Status: Active
- Face Value(INR): 10/-
Search for more information ISIN Company Search
INVEST - BEFORE LISTING IN IPO (Anu Hospitals)
Numerous companies are to travel public as they are doing not go with the necessities for being listed on formal stock exchanges, Anu hospitals are very happy to tell you that they're coming back to initial public offering in 2022, invest before listing to IPO, and you'll be able to get Anuhospital shares with Unodigitech financial Services. you'll be able to yield the simplest profits by finance in Anu Hospitals private limited. In addition like this approaching unlisted initial public offering.
For Investment Enquiries
How to invest in 3 steps
- Payment to be made towards the company.
- On receipt of payment to the company, Stocks are to be transferred to the client's Demat Account.
Investment Time Frame will be
A PERIOD OF 18 - 24 MONTHS
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Demat Account - (CML - Copy)
- Bank Details
Questions & Answers
1. What is an unlisted IPO?
An investor can invest in a very private company even before its initial public offering (IPO) by buying its unlisted shares. one among the reasons investors get these shares is for the expected gains. firms sell these shares at a reduced worth to tempt investors to buy a big stake in their unlisted shares.
2. When Upcoming IPO commence in 2022?
Upcoming IPOs in India 2022 07 Apr 2022. Following the streak of the pandemic, the year 2021 has been the foremost fruitful year for IPOs within the last twenty years. thanks to this, the market is currently looking forward to a resembling initial public offering craze in 2022. a great deal of influential unlisted companies marked their debut on the stock markets.