ACS Technologies Limited
About ACS Technologies
- ACS technologies were started in the year 1980 by a group of enterprising software professionals who may visualize business opportunities in the challenges thrown by this compelling and quickly evolving IT company.
- However, their association with the IT industry made them connected with new ideas, involving a method of unimaginable evolution transcending several distinctive stages
- And, they need to be through all those important phases within the development of Computing Technology - Right there within the thick of the action, always.
- So it provides us with an amazing sense of operations to possess shared the footprints on the sands of time with computing technology.
- ACS technologies have such a big amount of customers like Banks, Corporate, Government sectors, PSU, and Defence Organizations.
- They are operating their business significantly in four fields IT infrastructure, Security Solutions, Smart ton technologies, and Software System Solutions.
- ACS technologies have marked itself as a distinct segment in each IT service and additionally Product based company.
- Establishing a powerful foothold within the data Technology business with a very new perspective,
- ACS Technologies offers a good array of services occupation to the ever-growing and ever-challenging IT business. . They place to wonderful use, the wealthy expertise that they had imbibed earlier in their careers whereas operating with leading organizations like IBM, Bell Labs, IIM, ECIL, and ASCI.
Board of Directors
Ashok Buddharaju (MD & CEO)
Ashok (CEO) is an Engineering graduate in Computer Sciences. He has 25 years of experience as a software professional, he worked for HP, Wipro, and Brigade. Ashok played a key role in transforming ACS from a traditional IT services provider to a business solutions company giving the latest technological solutions.
Prabhakara Rao Alokam (CFO)
Prabhakara Rao by profession is a chartered accountant and successful businessperson. He has 20 years of experience in the financial industry and his specialization includes strategic planning & development of the business model. He compete for a key role in Financial Strategy, Corporate Planning, and Risk management and contributed to the company’s rising turnover and profit. he's a Board Director for a logistics and Transport Management Company,
Products of ACS Technologies
- IT Infrastructure
- Security and Surveillance
- Smart Home Solutions
- Smart Energy
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Security
- Smart Communities
- Hospital Automation
- Automation for enterprises
- Smart Solutions
- Smart Lighting
- Office Automation
- Hotel Automation
- Smart Campus
- Smart Cities
- Industry Automation
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Streets
Journey of ACS Technologies
|1980-2000||Acquired association with the Govt, Defence, Banking & PSUs|
|2000-2015||Change of Management in 2013, Forayed into Surveillance, Digitization and Software Product Development|
|2016||Invested in R&D in IOT, Sensor Technology & Smart Data Analytics; The Future! - Got First Smart City Surveillance Project from L&T|
|2017||Forayed into Digital Signage, developed CMS Application - Bagged GMR expansion project|
|2018||Floated IOTIQ and developed Athena Smart Analytics platform for Smart Cities - Expanded operations to the Asia Pacific.|
|2019||Bagged Naresuan University Automation - MOU with the world's leading companies like Huawei, OneThing, XJ, True, CET etc.|
|2020||Intelligent Queue Management System for one of India's largest Healthcare providers Apollo Group with an ongoing implementation over the next 2 years to cover over 100+ Clinics, Hospitals and Cradle Centers in India|
|2021||Enterprise Document Management System that was already in use in Defence Sector (SBC, DMDE) implemented for APEPDCL to archive and manage over 4 crore consumer and electrical connections information.|
|2022||Crossed 1000 Smart Home and building automation installations. Poised to scale up...|
ACS Clients List
- Dr Reddy's
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Oil Country Tubular Ltd.
- Apollo Clinic
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Vijaya Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Goregaon Sports Club
- Green Woods
- ICICI Bank
ACS Technologies Limited
Plot No: 797 A, Sai Krishna Building,
3rd Floor, Road No: 36, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad - 500033, Telangana
Cont: 040 - 29703666
For Detailed Search of ACS Technologies Limited
- ISIN: INE07ZN01014
- ISIN Description: ACS Technologies Limited EQ
- Name of the Issuer: ACS Technologies Limited
- Former Name: ACS Technologies Private Limited
- Security Type Description: Equity Shares
- ISIN Status: Active
- Face Value(INR): 10/-
Search for more information ISIN Company Search
INVEST - BEFORE LISTING IN IPO (ACS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED)
Many companies are yet to go public as they do not comply with the requirements for being listed on formal stock exchanges, ACS is very glad to inform you that they are coming to IPO in December 2022, invest before listing to IPO, and you can buy ACS shares with Unodigitech financial Services. You can yield the best profits by investing in ACS technologies Ltd. For more like this upcoming unlisted IPO.
For Investment Enquiries
What's app: +91-8125806073